Exercise Minutes

Weight Loss

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013- Skinny Ankles

Skinny Ankles...
So I look at my ankles and they are pretty small. Skinny actually. By all means if I have these skinny legs the body should match. SIGH it does NOT
Now a friend told me today that 75% of my body size is because of my boobs. YEP... now if I could only get rid of them somehow, maybe I'd feel better about my body image... I weighed them once... not kidding... they weighed over 15 pounds a piece. No wonder I feel like I am hunchbacked all the time. You try sitting up straight with bar bells for boobs.

I spent the day at my sisters, trying to help them figure out their computers etc. I did ok food wise until I got home and had dinner... it didn't stay down. Gary hears me throwing up in bathroom and says "you have a feeding disorder" I said "do you mean an eating disorder" I don't have that, people with disorders TRY to throw up, I do not try, I try to make it stop. Whatever.

Needless to say with dinner now in the toilet I was HUNGRY. What can I eat and keep down? Yep you guessed it... potato chips. Good thing I left the bag next to my couch. If I had some I'd eat chocolate too but alas nothing brown and sweet around here.

Maybe I will go to the Y tomorrow... do some water aerobics, swim some laps... I guess I will see what morning brings.

For now the carb fog has rolled in from the chips, and I am exhausted. I am gonna take my skinny ankles to bed and dream of chocolate.

Day 4-




No comments:

Post a Comment