Exercise Minutes

Weight Loss

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 6, 2013

Tuesday was a pretty uneventful day.

I found that I seem to be hungrier when I don't have the protein bar and decaf coffee first thing in the morning.

I was really craving chocolate today.

I no longer have a TOM but it sure felt like I was today.

Stopped at grocery store, Gary wanted something sweet to snack on after dinner, I got him 3 boxes of cookies... and for me... 2 King Size Peppermint Patties, 2 King size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, 2 King size Symphony bars, and 1 bag of dark chocolate w/almonds mini nugget candy.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I should NOT be bringing this stuff into the house.

I didn't eat them all. Just one today. It was enough. For now. 

My drams are crazy. I'm so tired at night but I almost hate to sleep and dream

No picture today... just me

Day 6-

1 comment:

  1. This post, and the ones from the prior few days, sound so, so, so familiar to me. So very, very familiar.

    Bringing things into the house ... I feel like it would be wrong for me to say "no chips/cookies/candy/whatever in the house" -- but somehow I did say that 5 years ago, didn't I? It didn't hurt my relationship then, so why do I worry that it would hurt it now? Or is that just an excuse?

    And ... I might not get here every day (or, heck, every week), but I'm here.

    - Renee

    ReplyDelete